CoApp aims to create a vibrant Open Source ecosystem on Windows by providing the technologies needed to build a complete community-driven Package Management System, along with tools to enable developers to take advantage of features of the Windows platform.
Quick Links:
----------------
For some background about what this is all about, see http://bit.ly/dAjLD9
The wiki can be found at http://coapp.org
To get started, register on the wiki and launchpad.
Mailing List
--------------
The team mailing list can be found at: https://launchpad.net/~coapp-developers
Contact Me
--------------
If you need to get a hold of me: garretts [at] microsoft [.] com
Current state of the project:
-----------------------------------
Well, we're just getting started. Since I wanted to to this entirely as open source, and as an open process, I haven't produced any code or specs yet. I have however spent alot of time gathering information and doing some proof-of-concept work in the lab.
So, there is nothing to play with yet, there is certainly things we can do.
I'll be starting to sketch out the blueprints over the next couple of weeks, and any comments are certainly welcome.
fonte: https://launchpad.net/coapp